Toronto Hullmark Centre | 167.94m | 45s | Tridel | Kirkor Architects

Yessir, and Tridel is the developer behind it. I was quite surprised to see it poster for it when I walked by the sales office. I went in to ask more about it, and there was no additional information about it, but the sales guy gave me a 'preview pamphlet' that contained a handful of projects that should surface by the end of the year. Hullmark was one of them.
The Hullmark Centre at the corner of Yonge&Sheppard by Tridel and Hullmark as a joint venture. There are two towers; the north tower 45 storey and the south tower 37 storey. The project is the landmark in North York downtown.

Hullmark Centre Rendering

The Hullmark Centre is a joint veture project between Hullmark Developments and Tridel. The Hullmark Centre consists of residential tower, residential/office tower, retail space and public plaza located on the south east corner of Yonge & Sheppard. The towers will become the tallest in North York and there will underground access to the subway. I'll post more information as it becomes available.

Tridel has just started accepting registrations for the residential tower. Click here to register for information and a preview opening invitation by email.

Here is a preliminary high res rendering of the project.

hullmark_centre-800w.jpg

Here is a preliminary high res rendering of the project.

Thx, Tridelwebmaster...looks pretty appropriate for Yonge & Sheppard...

If they remove the TTC bunker on the south east corner, it will be an improvement right there.

Back