Toronto Hotel X (was Hotel in the Garden) | ?m | 27s | Exhibition Place | NORR

To be fair, the Ex is in Layton's ward. But gawd the rest of the councillor reps are garbage. They should be rewarded with a seat on something utterly irrelevant - say the Graffiti Panel.

AoD
After the latest Mammoliti scandal, someone suggested a Conventions Panel to send councillors around the world to attend conferences and keep them away from City Hall.

I really like that idea.

After the latest Mammoliti scandal, someone suggested a Conventions Panel to send councillors around the world to attend conferences and keep them away from City Hall.

I really like that idea.

Provided 4 and 5 stars hotels are prohibited, and the bookings made years in advance. I heard Sana'a and Pyongyang is really great this time of the year.

AoD

From Hotel X Facebook:

No more bright red decorative lights! Our apologies to all of you who looked at our building this past weekend and noticed the lighting test in progress. What you saw is not the final product. Major modifications have been implemented to reduce brightness and intensity of the lights. We look forward to opening our doors in March!
https://www.facebook.com/HotelXToronto

F5cEzht.jpg

Hotel X from the MLS Cup.

If you go to their website they seem to be accepting bookings from March 1st. See: https://www.hotelxtoronto.com/hotel-x-toronto#hotel-x-toronto-section

Downtown Toronto’s New Luxury Hotel
Now accepting reservations for March 1, 2018!
Special rates apply while we are still "In Previews" until March 31, 2018.

Important notice: While our rooms, event space and athletic club, TEN X TORONTO will open in March, amenities such as our Spa will open in Spring 2018.

Provided 4 and 5 stars hotels are prohibited, and the bookings made years in advance. I heard Sana'a and Pyongyang is really great this time of the year.

AoD
Kinshasa and a few other shitholes as well. One way bookings, and no European destinations....just my two cents. Fabulous idea.

F5cEzht.jpg

Hotel X from the MLS Cup.

What a disgusting piece of horse shit. This concrete bunker is completely out of place. Look how it overwhelms the Stanley Barracks.

Is it too early to start demolishing it? ...No? I could've sworn that this hunk of concrete was built in 1973.

Back