Toronto home: Power and Adelaide | 78.33m | 22s | Great Gulf | Core Architects

Today. As requested, from the waterfront. Cherry Beach in foreground, Via Bloor behind.

IMG_0808.JPG

Great pic @Rascacielo ...amazing telephoto shot, but my eye is drawn towards the structure near the right. My eye sees Emerald Park, but my brain says, how is that possible?!
Thanks. Yes, that caught my eyes too, though not while I was taking the shot. I think it is Emerald Park and the tower to its right may be that office/condo combo in North York with Whole Foods at its base (forget what it's called). I know it seems unlikely because they're so far away, but as demonstrated by my picture in the 'Cranes in the GTA' thread, shots taken with a telephoto lens can be very misleading, especially when it comes to depth (the actual distance of buildings in the background).

I'd shop there if it was any independent or mini-chain. Both Sumerhill Market or No Frills would be an excellent addition.

I'd also shop if it was a bigger chain once the No Frills closes for construction.

I'd shop there if it was any independent or mini-chain. Both Sumerhill Market or No Frills would be an excellent addition.

I'd also shop if it was a bigger chain once the No Frills closes for construction.
It'd be great to have a Loblaws, Summerhill, Whole Foods or even Fiesta Farms in the building. Those are the four I called out to. Help me generate some buzz if you are on Instagram please? Thank you in advance!

I am not on instagram. What about the Marceleos place that's opening up in Canary? They could have a mini-empire controlling small grocery in the east end!

Wait, the No Frills is closing for construction? I thought the plan worked around the No Frills so it could still operate?

Wait, the No Frills is closing for construction? I thought the plan worked around the No Frills so it could still operate?
If you mean the Front Street No Frills, they have said it will NOT close during construction, the pedestrian entrance will probably have to be the one on Process and their loading dock entrance will be difficult but ....

Back