Toronto Harris Square | 50.29m | 13s | Urban Capital | Saucier + Perrotte

For your viewing pleasure. Today.

Anyone else find this was moving just a little slowly for a while? It seems they started shoring just over a year ago. I know that the infrastructure for a CIP parking garage is usually one of the most time consuming, but over a year for only three stories of parking seems like a while. Was the construction on hold for a bit last year?

Anyone else find this was moving just a little slowly for a while? It seems they started shoring just over a year ago. I know that the infrastructure for a CIP parking garage is usually one of the most time consuming, but over a year for only three stories of parking seems like a while. Was the construction on hold for a bit last year?

I think they ran into some flooding issues, or so I assumed from the constant pumping and overflowing water tanks. It went really slowly until about three weeks ago but it seems to be full bore now.

(I live in RC3 and I have noticed that they are now working on finishing the remaining cladding as well).

I think they ran into some flooding issues, or so I assumed from the constant pumping and overflowing water tanks. It went really slowly until about three weeks ago but it seems to be full bore now.

(I live in RC3 and I have noticed that they are now working on finishing the remaining cladding as well).
That seems like it would account for some of the scheduling issues, for sure. If it's full steam ahead now and they are pouring ground floor columns, I assume it'll be about 7-8 months till they top out 14 floors. Thanks for all the great aerial shots you've been providing, btw!

That seems like it would account for some of the scheduling issues, for sure. If it's full steam ahead now and they are pouring ground floor columns, I assume it'll be about 7-8 months till they top out 14 floors. Thanks for all the great aerial shots you've been providing, btw!

It's been a chore to go out on my terrace, but you're welcome! :)

Back