Collingwood Harbour House | 26m | 6s | Streetcar | CEBRA architecture

Collingwoodbuildinglover

Member Bio
Reaction score
20230423_195539.jpg

Pictures from Harbour house (6 story condos) progress at Harbour house by street car developers fronting onto Huron street

How is it you create threads

On the right side of the buildings forum page you will see a gray button labelled "Post Thread".
1682955072036.png

Then you can give your thread a title and first post content.

Please include the project title, city, height, storey count, developer and architect in the title if that information is available to you.

In the post you can attach any other information including the renderings and construction photos.

If you are having trouble creating a thread you can message me privately by hovering over my username and click "Start conversation".

Harbour House: a 6-storey mixed-use condominium & commercial development by Streetcar Developments on the northwest corner of Huron Street and Heritage Drive in Downtown Collingwood.

Renderings from the project website and Public Presentation of May 2021:

View attachment 473402
View attachment 473401
View attachment 473396View attachment 473397View attachment 473398View attachment 473399View attachment 473400
This is incredible! The modern Scandinavian style works surprisingly well in Collingwood.

On the right side of the buildings forum page you will see a gray button labelled "Post Thread".
View attachment 473404

Then you can give your thread a title and first post content.

Please include the project title, city, height, storey count, developer and architect in the title if that information is available to you.

In the post you can attach any other information including the renderings and construction photos.

If you are having trouble creating a thread you can message me privately by hovering over my username and click "Start conversation".
@Collingwoodbuildinglover, you have to have 20 posts under your belt before the software will allow you to start a new thread. It's a way to stop bots from polluting the forum, and just requires a little work and patience by real live people like yourself before you automagically get that new thread-starting power.

Meanwhile, for other opportunities to get your post count up, you know about the Grain Terminal thread obviously, but there's also the Popular Village thread, and an old one that I'd especially love to see some updates on re: The Shipyards, which I got to visit years ago, but never saw how far they got with it.

Back