Toronto

Guildwood, The | 37m | 8s | Gabriel Bodor

innsertnamehere

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
It's a fairly easy drive to any of those. Note that I said drive, walking isn't going to get you much in this area.

SunriseChampion

Member Bio
Reaction score
I know. I grew up in Scarborough Golf Club Rd.
I'm well aware of the various locations in relation to this project which is why I was disgusted with their rubbish marketing pitch.
It does not neighbour the Bluffs and Beaches. Cedarbrae Mall is not across the road.
Sure, driving to any of the locations mentioned won't take all day, but it's a straight lie the way they've presented proximity.

OneCity

Member Bio
Reaction score
I just hope some developer is stocking up on the massive swath of sad looking townhomes right beside this condo to the East. So decades from now some can be torn down for some nicer looking density with some decent curb appeal. They have an opportunity to freshen up the Eglinton-Kingsoton corner a little with the LRT coming

SunriseChampion

Member Bio
Reaction score
Damn, I always thought those were somewhat cute. hahahaaaaa.....drab, yeah, but cute

OneCity

Member Bio
Reaction score
Damn, I always thought those were somewhat cute. hahahaaaaa.....drab, yeah, but cute
Its just too much drab in such a key corner. It wouldn't be that bad they didn't span the whole block and were mixed with some slightly more appealing midrise. So hopefully the first 4 building beside which dont face the street are revitalized one day. There is something cute about the balconies, but its an overall fail for curb appeal

Shout out to the cyclists in the pic!! I do a similar route some days but stay on the sidewalk

Screenshot (11).png

Screenshot (12)s.png

Attachments

Last edited:

SunriseChampion

Member Bio
Reaction score
Yeah, they are backs-turned-to-street in an unattractive way. I agree with your prescription for the site.