Toronto Grid Condos | 157.88m | 50s | CentreCourt | IBI Group

So happy to see the exterior construction elevator finally removed from the south side of the building.

Taken December 7, 2018
IMG_9852.JPG

IMG_9864.jpg

still no occupancy? surprises me - I always understood Centrecourt to be one that really pushes occupancy as soon as possible.

still no occupancy? surprises me - I always understood Centrecourt to be one that really pushes occupancy as soon as possible.
CentreCourt has told us that they've "elected to hold off so we can deliver the building in a "hotel ready” state with amenities open. First occupancy is scheduled for January 2019."

CentreCourt has told us that they've "elected to hold off so we can deliver the building in a "hotel ready” state with amenities open. First occupancy is scheduled for January 2019."

This is great to hear. You're spending all that money, you shouldn't have to occupy a building under construction.

This is great to hear. You're spending all that money, you shouldn't have to occupy a building under construction.

Though, if you are, say, sleeping on a pull out couch in your in laws’ basement , you might be willing, even eager, to move into your unit, even if you have to put up with some construction inconvenience!

This building is great. If it was included in the Best of 2018 list it might win its category. (Guess it's not considered finished yet?)

Back