Toronto Glenhill Condominums | 39m | 9s | Lanterra | IBI Group

PMT

Member Bio
Reaction score
2788 BATHURST ST
Ward 15 - North York District

►View All Properties

The proposed building is 9 storeys in height with a partial 10th storey incorporating a mechanical penthouse and additional habitable space also providing access to a roof top terrace. The building contains a total of 113 dwelling units (52 2-bedroom units and 61 3- bedroom units), a 1,950 m2 hotel containing 26 suites and 1,020 m2 of street related retail/commercial units. 178 parking spaces and 124 bicycle parking spaces are proposed.

Proposed Use --- # of Storeys --- # of Units ---

Applications:
Type Number Date Submitted Status
Rezoning 18 153780 NNY 15 OZ May 4, 2018 Application Received

This would be a significant amount of office space to lose. I hope it's fully replaced, though I'm not too optimistic.

It's also interesting the developer is applying for 10 storeys, when the OMB ruled a maximum of 8 storeys was suitable directly across the street.

This would be a significant amount of office space to lose. I hope it's fully replaced, though I'm not too optimistic.

It's also interesting the developer is applying for 10 storeys, when the OMB ruled a maximum of 8 storeys was suitable directly across the street.

It will also take out Bathurst Bowlerama, one of only a few old-school bowling alleys left in Toronto.

Documents have been posted. Even though the description says 9 storeys it appears that part of the building is actually 10 storeys because it's on a steep hill.
Screen Shot 2018-05-31 at 9.01.58 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-05-31 at 9.01.58 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-05-31 at 9.01.58 PM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,917
Zero office replacement, but the hotel is a cool idea for the area. The architectural plans are interesting to go through: it's always intriguing to see how all of the uses have been planned for throughout multiple-use buildings.

Front page story here.

yup. this one is particularly interesting because of the grades involved. They have squeezed the hotel in the space created from the grade differences, more or less. Really neat stuff.

Attachments

• download-3.jpg
    download-3.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 1,639
  • download-2.jpg
    download-2.jpg
    268.4 KB · Views: 1,582
  • download-1.jpg
    download-1.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 1,648
  • download.jpg
    download.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 1,638
Saying this is in “Bedford Park” is a stretch, but I like the building. It’s a lot of office space lost, but will definitely make an impact in that stretch.

Back