Toronto Garrison Point | 118.56m | 35s | Cityzen | Hariri Pontarini

From the LSW GO Train:

BdolMgx.jpg

I thought I'd copy the discussion in the last article about this project to the forum. Looks like UT is considering removing a comment critical of their reporting since the comment is under moderator review.

Full Metal Junkie4 days ago (Under moderator review)
I don't mean to post the usual "this looks nothing like the render" comment, but this looks nothing like the render. The higher this building goes up, the more worried I get. Where are the facets? Why is it square? Where are the diagonal ribbon/outline features? I mean, hopefully, all of that is coming and I'm just not seeing things correctly at this point. Hopefully, the "wait until it's finished" argument prevails here. But man! Is this building confusing the heck out of me right now or what?

• blitz901 Full Metal Junkie4 days ago
    Of course the article doesn't present any of this. Urban Toronto can't even dare say anything critical of developers. Wouldn't want to to piss off the ad revenue source. Hey Jack, ever feel like secretly up loading a real article before your editor takes all teeth out of it?

• Stephen blitz90114 minutes ago
    And now the original comment is under review by the moderators - what a joke. Urban Toronto - if you're only going to be an advertising platform for developers then you're going to lose a lot of readers

• blitz901 Stephen4 minutes ago
    Urban Toronto, I dare you to delete the original comment. I dare you!!! Do it, sensor the comment board! You will see backlash comments on all your articles!

Last edited:
You losing your mind on here on Christmas Eve is exactly the pre-flight tonic I need before leaving on vacation. You know, if you put red Xs beside your name, they can't shadowban you!

Not to contribute to the "it doesnt look like the renderz!!1!!" conversation as clearly there is a pretty substantial difference.. But is there somewhere I can go to find an updated rendering/plans?

It got Liberty-Village'd. Where good architecture goes to die. Aside from toy factory lofts which is an existing building, there isn't a single project in LV that isn't mediocre.

I thought I'd copy the discussion in the last article about this project to the forum. Looks like UT is considering removing a comment critical of their reporting since the comment is under moderator review.
I mean, thanks for the historical preservation of my front page comment, I guess, but I think I think you are a little too paranoid on this topic. If anything, front page comment section is a lot more open/uncensored compared to the forum. As far as the whole moderator review thing goes, all my comments from around that day were automatically flagged by Disqus as spam. Something about posting GIFs and/or using the word 'retarded' that put me in the troll category (where, frankly, I belong).

Back