Toronto Garrison Point | 118.56m | 35s | Cityzen | Hariri Pontarini

I remember hearing some kind of community amenity for the public is being considered, such as a YMCA, daycare centre, school, etc.

Well unfortunately they'll have to get in line for that, CityPlace has built 19 bldgs in the last 10 years and are still waiting for that school/community-daycare centre etc.

They look very 2000s European to me... sculptural yet straightforward; and the podium looks like it could really help animate the area at ground level.

Best collection of building renders I've seen in a wile for Toronto. i hope they have or will be approved. gorgeous!

I really want this to happen soon. This really finishes that area nicely and provide great connectivity for the city. Any idea on timing for the development, park, and bridge?

This blows everything in Liberty Village, right out of the water, especially at ground level. Finally the area will get some decent retail that meets the street in an urban way.

Like others have said, absolutely beautiful.

It's proposals like these that should go forward. Projects like these deserve to succeed. Meanwhile, crap like Opus in cityplace is being proposed that not only takes up prime downtown spots but does nothing but absorb more people that would otherwise could buy at projects like these and make this a success.

Yikes, the logic is just baffling. They try so hard to crtique the buildings going up but only the good ones.

I really want this to happen soon. This really finishes that area nicely and provide great connectivity for the city. Any idea on timing for the development, park, and bridge?

The bridge is being done after 2014 because they have to wait for ARL construction to be finished first. the park land is currently owned by metrolinx (or was 6 months ago) so that could just be a fantasy park to make the development look nice.

Opus is in Park Place, not City Place. Certainly not prime downtown real-estate.

It may not be now but certainly in a few years it will be considering the pace at which downtown is growing. My point was that building design and the amount of money invested into it should be taken into account. 30 Ordnance Street isn't prime downtown either but with development like this, it only makes that area look better.

It may not be now but certainly in a few years it will be considering the pace at which downtown is growing. My point was that building design and the amount of money invested into it should be taken into account. 30 Ordnance Street isn't prime downtown either but with development like this, it only makes that area look better.

You do get that Concord Park Place is in North York alongside the 401, right? Just trying to be helpful.

Back