Toronto Garrison Point | 118.56m | 35s | Cityzen | Hariri Pontarini

Why don't you both call up Bentall Kennedy and ask them to get going on that last tower tomorrow, and make sure they do three years worth of building in, I dunno, half a year?

I do wish I could tell them what to do, as so I would have to own that piece of land...:cool:

Last edited:
They're building the two Novus towers on the south side of the road now, and as there's only so much capacity to expand at any time for all sorts of reasons, so Bentall Kennedy will get going on the one on the north side when they're ready to go again.

Is the fifth tower a designated rental now? Any insight?

A bunch of posts that were of concern for owners of suites in these buildings have been moved to the Real Estate thread for Garrison Point and Playground. You can find the link to that thread—as with any thread that has a database file attached to it—in the database file box at the top of each thread page!

Looks like 90% of their manpower got allocated to the South tower.....lol
Thanks for the photos!
I think the manpower is the same, phase 1 just had a head start considering it had been under development above grade since before Playground even opened their Sales Centre. I suspect Playground is close to a year (9mos to 1yr), if not a year, behind opening from after Phase 1.... (or 6 months very optimistically)

Last edited:
What neighbourhood will ordinance triangle be part of:

Fort York
Liberty Village
King West Village

I've seen the ordinance triangle be referenced as each of these above at various times depending on which map you look it. As far as I know, this should fall within the boundary of King West Village.... it's a more prestigious and sought after neighbourhood name.... but what's in a name really

What neighbourhood will ordinance triangle be part of:

Fort York
Liberty Village
King West Village

I've seen the ordinance triangle be referenced as each of these above at various times depending on which map you look it. As far as I know, this should fall within the boundary of King West Village.... it's a more prestigious and sought after neighbourhood name.... but what's in a name really
Liberty Village

Is that official? I think it should rightfully be part of King West Village.... which, as I understand is the area just past the North Bridge which turns residential as you walk eastbbound,

I wouldn't call anything King West. West of Niagara but that's just my opinion.

Back