Toronto Garrison Point | 118.56m | 35s | Cityzen | Hariri Pontarini

I like the use of white trim on the building. The cladding on this building is fairly dull and cheap looking but the white cladded part adds some substance to the design. Unless the materials are executed well, this is what alot of buildings in Toronto fail to do by not adding other elements to the a simple design

As of June 8th (Sat); just adding to what others posted before meh.....

I think these look great. The white paneling in combination with the frosted balcony glass is really nice set against the dark window wall behind.

Last edited:
I agree, but despite this they’ve done a good job at coordinating the finishes and detailing it half decently. Obviously it’s not done but they’re pushing standard spec materials for a Toronto condo to their design limits here and I’m ok with it because it’s done pretty well. I am excited to see how the landscaping and public realm turn out.

I agree, but despite this they’ve done a good job at coordinating the finishes and detailing it half decently. Obviously it’s not done but they’re pushing standard spec materials for a Toronto condo to their design limits here and I’m ok with it because it’s done pretty well. I am excited to see how the landscaping and public realm turn out.

I'm fine with that. But those pesky renders.....

Back