Toronto Garden District Condos | 99.97m | 32s | Hyde Park | a—A

The setbacks are really, really small on all sides for this one. It's arguably too small of a site for this size of building.

The proposal was appealed due to Council's failure to respond in time. Planning recommends that Council send staff to oppose the proposal at the OMB:

Lately this is happening a lot and i don't understand?,
.....they fail to respond on time, (on purpose because i believe it's for their best interest) and then go to the OMB to oppose it

developers are all appealing before the OMB is eliminated. Grandfathering rules means if they appeal now they get to keep the existing process.
The Failure to respond on time part is a standard reason for appeal as the time needed before you can file for that reason is hilariously low compared to how long it actually takes to approve large, complex developments like this.

This project is so crammed onto its site I never imagined it would be approved, but since it's at the OMB, it looks like the developers are confident it will.

I just received an email stating that VIP access to unit sales will begin in the next few weeks. "Garden District Condos".

This project is so crammed onto its site I never imagined it would be approved, but since it's at the OMB, it looks like the developers are confident it will.

I just received an email stating that VIP access to unit sales will begin in the next few weeks. "Garden District Condos".
Me too, VIP pricing from $950 psf

DWk31JYUQAALnDB.jpg

DWk31LRVAAAf-d0.jpg

Back