Burlington Gallery Condos + Lofts | 94.05m | 23s | Carriage Gate | Turner Fleischer

Unless everyone is using rose colour filters on their respective cameras that's got to be the reddest excavation site I've seen. 😲

today. 1 storey above grade. Mods - can we get the height revised to 23 storeys?

E20E34E0-2451-4C8B-80A0-1EFD4EDF7325.jpeg
BD5A2572-A00C-4820-B753-CC186EA80969.jpeg

Unless everyone is using rose colour filters on their respective cameras that's got to be the reddest excavation site I've seen. 😲
A late response is better than no response, right? We have really rich red clay here and in Oakville as well. If you look at Burlington from above on Google Maps you can see pretty big areas that are that pink clay colour. We have a handful of brick companies in the area because of it. So to answer your question directly, there's no filter, that's just the colour of the ground here :)

The soil in Burlington and Oakville is very RED! As a kid my family were the first to move into a new development along Dundas which was under construction for nearly 10 years. It felt like we lived on Mars with the red clay soil and dust and green limestone. I remember the first year my parents struggled to keep the red dust from accumulating near windows and doors in the house!

Back