Toronto Fuse & Fuse2 Condos | 80.16m | 27s | Neudorfer | Barrett

Today:
Screen shot 2017-04-17 at 6.17.52 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen shot 2017-04-17 at 6.17.52 PM.png
    Screen shot 2017-04-17 at 6.17.52 PM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 517
At a town hall meeting this week, councilor Ana Bailao mentioned the Coffee Time on the NE corner of Lansdowne/Dupont was sold to owners of 1011 Lansdowne and another mixed use mid-rise is in development. Anyone got any more info?

At a town hall meeting this week, councilor Ana Bailao mentioned the Coffee Time on the NE corner of Lansdowne/Dupont was sold to owners of 1011 Lansdowne and another mixed use mid-rise is in development. Anyone got any more info?
Huge news! This will be a major visual change in a good way.

Sold to the owners of 1011 Lansdowne.... is that a good thing? Because I'm not getting the impression that this is good news unless I'm missing something here.

Btw, I've been trying to find ppl who bought into the Fuse condos and wondering how they find the area, if the area started changing?

Sold to the owners of 1011 Lansdowne.... is that a good thing? Because I'm not getting the impression that this is good news unless I'm missing something here.

Btw, I've been trying to find ppl who bought into the Fuse condos and wondering how they find the area, if the area started changing?
Perhaps both sites will be re-developed. I'm not a buyer in Fuse but the area is changing significantly.

Back