Toronto Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Toronto | 203.9m | 52s | Lifetime | a—A

Thanks RS. That was an old render I did quite a while back. I would like to do another from that angle but still waiting on UD to buy his camera! LOL

I checked out that camera you suggested for urbandreamer. Quite the zoom on that but at first I thought f4.2 isn't much light gathering ability. Then I read the specs and saw that it is variable F2.8-F11.(Wide) F5.6-F11 (Telephoto), For only about 500 bucks it's quite a set-up. I'll have to go to Henry's and check it out.

From today...
20100829015.jpg

20100829016.jpg

Great set of pics Jasonzed ^^^. everyone knows how awesome the cladding looks on this building, i would/have like(d) to see this type of cladding applied on a "non-box" tower, (like L tower). I'm still not sure why they chose to use this type of cladding on a residential tower/condo. it makes it look too much like an office tower (especially since its just a box). I like it, but from the outside, its quite hard to tell that it is residential (i'm sure this will change once we see balconies, etc..) :D

ya, I stopped using Image Shack because of that very reason - not very dependable. Get a flickr account and you'll never have any problems.

Does anyone here use Photobucket?

Flickr changed some of their requirements recently, Somehow all of your photos must lhave a ink back to Flickr or the links wont be connected.

Anyone else have this come up recently? I found it too bothersome so I switched to Photobucket but i"d like to hear if anyone else uses or likes Photobucket.

Just an FYI, I set up a free image hosting site, which is still a work in progress. Unlimited disk space. But it does add a small watermark. The link is in my signature.

Great pics, Jasonzed. I'm really liking the glass they're using on this building but don't get up to that area often enough to see it in person.

It appears to be on the 21st or 22nd floor now.

Well I went with Photobucket because they have a great iPhone app...

Here are the pics that I took two weeks ago...

d4f1736d.jpg

a0a03747.jpg

327c6521.jpg

5330d869.jpg

Last edited:
Nice! Thanks VDub!

UrbanToronto has been up top again too, and starting Wednesday you'll be getting a thorough update on this project from us.

really sick vantage points up there ^^^ :D
Its cool how short Uptown Res. looks from up there! WOW!

Can someone tell me what project that is in the 2nd shot.

really sick vantage points up there ^^^ :D
Its cool how short Uptown Res. looks from up there! WOW!

Can someone tell me what project that is in the 2nd shot.

I had the name but forgot it...

I thought it was an interesting shape so I snapped it...

Back