Toronto Forward Condos at Concord CityPlace | 94.48m | 30s | Concord Adex | P + S / IBI

I once attended an outdoor film screening there. I'll miss it as well, but it's not like it was there for very long. Any clue as to where they're relocating?

Yeah, I'm going to miss Open Roof Films here. Vallet bike parking and craft beer!

I'm not sure where the brewery's moving, but hopefully they'll stay downtown. They own KLB in Peterborough...

Last edited:
I once attended an outdoor film screening there. I'll miss it as well, but it's not like it was there for very long. Any clue as to where they're relocating?

I was there a couple weeks ago and asked the clerk, he didnt seem to know anything, and kind of surprised that i even knew that they were history at that location..lol They surely must have found a new location
By the way Ramako, where is the the G&M lands

The model for this building is indeed present in the sales centre right now. There is a cover over it and signs saying "Do Not Touch". The secrecy has been killing me for the past week. I want to go in there and just lift off the cover, haha.

As for the brewery, I really wish Concord could build them a suitable space in one of the newer buildings to stay in. Its one of the few local businesses here in Cityplace that actually gives back to the community with the events they put on, plus its convenient for those late night beer trips as they stay open until 11pm.

Relocating Amsterdam Brewery to one of the large corner retail spaces at Parade 1 or 2 would be a big boom for the area.
I could imagine a patio there, enjoying a brew and admiring the sky bridge above on a nice day. Outdoor films in the park across the street would be awesome.

I've seen preliminary renderings which, not surprisingly, looked very similar to Quartz and Spectra, the other two RAW Design CityPlace buildings next door. I'm expecting a solid amount of retail, given the frontage on Bathurst.

Yea, the model looks similar to Quartz/Spectra, just not as tall. There will be plenty of retail in this block, to go along with the increase in the amount of retail in the Spectra/Quartz block. This area is to be the retail centre of the community so they should be decent spaces.

We have a dataBase entry for Lumen now - here - with several renderings to pore over! (It's our 299th dataBase page, if you're counting…)

I like the design, but man is it devoid of retail. when will concord learn! hopefully the black and white cladding will break up the monotony of cityplace a bit.

I like the design, but man is it devoid of retail. when will concord learn! hopefully the black and white cladding will break up the monotony of cityplace a bit.

There should be retail along Bathurst and Fort York Blvd. I'm guessing that the rendering showing the tower is looking at the southeast corner of the block, where there would be no retail.

Looks nice. Cityplace was making steady progress in terms of architecture and hit a sudden roadblock with a few bland phases (Parade, Quartz, and Spectra), but seems to be back on track with Lumen.

Back