Vaughan Forum | 126.39m | 38s | Cortel Group | BDP Quadrangle

onetoronto

Member Bio
Reaction score
A new project by Cortel group: Forum. They've got a dedicated website: https://cortelgroup.com/projects/forum
Located at 2800 Hwy 7 W, on the corner of Hwy 7 and Creditstone Rd, immediately north of Princess banquet hall.
The project initially consists of 2 towers, 38s each.
My apologies if a thread already exists for this site. I wasn't able to find it.

From the site plan:
1695146432125.png

From the urban design brief:
1695146327238.png

From the SPA wayfinding doc:
1695146375106.png

Thanks! At this rate VCC is going to have more residents than most traditional downtowns in NA. I wonder if there is another example of a peripheral centre growing this quickly or is it unique to the GTA? Are suburban nodes growing this quickly in Atlanta, Austin and Dallas? In fact this reminds me of growth around transit stations in Bangkok and Delhi so maybe we have more in common with them.

Thanks! At this rate VCC is going to have more residents than most traditional downtowns in NA. I wonder if there is another example of a peripheral centre growing this quickly or is it unique to the GTA? Are suburban nodes growing this quickly in Atlanta, Austin and Dallas? In fact this reminds me of growth around transit stations in Bangkok and Delhi so maybe we have more in common with them.
I have this same question. I also feel like growth will be much more significant in than Vaughan currently is forecasting.

Parking seems a bit much considering this is supposed to be a mixed use community with a lot of transit (more spaces than units? wow!) but this is still nice to see. Keep them coming.

Back