Toronto Forêt | 139.26m | 41s | Canderel | BDP Quadrangle

It's not twin, it's triple. Over 100m too, @DonValleyRainbow
Oh wow, I misread it thinking the third tower was the 7 storey base.

So three towers all over 100m, incorporated from a 7 storey base.

This seems like the type of condo development that would be nice to move into. That tower base will likely have many amenities to support the residents of the three towers.

That entire lot is going to see a lot of intensification. The arena is also slotted to be replaced with a 4 or 5 storey building, but because those storeys will be accommodating athletic facilities (ice pads, gyms) I wouldn't be surprised if it rose higher than the 7 storey residential podium

Any renderings of the towers yet?

It's not twin, it's triple. Over 100m too, @DonValleyRainbow

Oh wow, I misread it thinking the third tower was the 7 storey base.

So three towers all over 100m, incorporated from a 7 storey base.

This seems like the type of condo development that would be nice to move into. That tower base will likely have many amenities to support the residents of the three towers.

Cool, tag me when the drawings come out!

So did St. Mike's sell the land to the proponent? I would assume they're not a party to the development in any way post-sale, but I'd be interested to know the scenario if that's not the case.

If it was a straight sale, I imagine they just hit their capital campaign goals for about the next three decades.

St Mikes sold the land to Kingsett Capital. Part of the development so St. Mikes could build themselves a new facility was the promising of a floor or two of parking in the new development. The new St Mikes building is to have a new rink, and a few floors above, so 7 sounds about right.

upload_2018-1-8_13-16-40.png

upload_2018-1-8_13-17-11.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-1-8_13-16-40.png
    upload_2018-1-8_13-16-40.png
    215.3 KB · Views: 782
  • upload_2018-1-8_13-17-11.png
    upload_2018-1-8_13-17-11.png
    943.9 KB · Views: 775
The story is up here now. As KingSett typically flips the projects once they have rezoning, can we count on this being rental? A future development partner could also flip the tenure…

Given the location, I suspect this might be a desirable property for KingSett to hold on to long-term.

Renderings look good if you ask me. Looking forward to this one.

Back