Toronto

Flaire | 40m | 11s | Cadillac Fairview | Giannone Petricone

taal

Member Bio
Reaction score
It is silly to judge it based on the parking on Don Mills, this can easily be redeveloped one day along with the Metro, it isn't part of the project.

Armour

Member Bio
Reaction score
Was in the area a couple of weeks ago and it appears that it has reached ground level.

Armour

Member Bio
Reaction score
I drove by here last night and it appears that the south tower is 2 or 3 s above ground. I also noticed a construction claw on the site of the former post office building. Does anyone know what this is for? From my understanding, a condo is to be built here, but I have yet to see a detailed plan for this location.

Armour

Member Bio
Reaction score
It's unfortunate that this won't have curtain wall glazing and curved glass where the building undulates. The buildings are nicely designed, but the grey mullions and window wall will prevent this project from living up to its name.

junctionist

Member Bio
Reaction score
The Shops at Don Mills will be quite interesting with residential among the retail. They did a great job putting the retail on on a grid of streets with a city square-style public space in the centre. It feels like it could be an urban neighbourhood if there was residential or office space above the retail.

Armour

Member Bio
Reaction score
Any idea when the other condos will be built, east of Liv Lofts and at the old post office site? I wish we knew what happened with the Bjarke Ingels project. What would lead to that project being cancelled?