Toronto

Flaire | 40m | 11s | Cadillac Fairview | Giannone Petricone

interchange42

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
I think we will see things happen along Don Mills eventually, in fact I am certain we will. It does make more sense to develop the west side first, and I believe that the west side development will eventually act as a transition from the low-rise residential further to the west to what will most certainly be high rise along Don Mills itself. This is a case of learning to walk first before you can run, which makes as much sense for neighbourhoods as it does for people.

In regards to retail at the base of Flaire, I'm not yet convinced it's required. Until I see the site plan and how the buildings will relate to the shopping centre to the east and the residential area to the west, I won't declare one way or the other. There's lots of retail immediately east, and therefore it's not obvious to me that more of it will be necessary here.

liveattheshops

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

We'd like to welcome you to check out the official Flaire blog: Live at the Shops. Here you can see exclusive sketch renderings, interviews with designers, architects, etc., events, construction updates, and everything to do with the developments at the Shops at Don Mills.

See you there!

-Flaire

Solaris

Member Bio
Reaction score
welcome to UT liveattheshops ... glad to have FRAM coming on board to join the forum and providing the builder's input

Gord

Banned
Member Bio
Reaction score
Some new renderings.

Dining Room

The Courtyard

Rooftop Terrace

The Flame Lounge

The Lobby Entrance

Gord

Banned
Member Bio
Reaction score
No problem. Does anyone know how sales are going for this one? I can't wait to see it break ground.

Solaris

Member Bio
Reaction score
At last check this week .... this is less than 25% sold, sales office is still not open to public yet ~

Member Bio
Reaction score
More renderings.

marcus_a_j

Member Bio
Reaction score
I know it's been said before, but I still wish they had put in 2-4 floors of residential above the retail in the first phase of Shops at Don Mills.