Vaughan Festival Condominiums | 189.05m | 59s | Menkes | Arcadis

Any thoughts on when phase 1 will be completed based on construction progress? I am trying to figure out when I will be closing. Thanks

IMG_5125.jpeg

So when they broke ground on this project was right in around when I discovered urban Toronto My dad had always bugged me as we didn't know being from a small town and never having one working near us. How a tower crane worked and started bugging me to figure it out. I always loved watching construction but never to the extent that this forum has allowed me to enjoy it. I lost my dad three weeks ago and when I look at these projects all I can think about is him and how he got me into this great community that is urban Toronto. Thank you for the continuous posts of pictures and helping me keep my dad's memory alive. If this post is too sappy I will delete. I just wanted to take a chance to thank everybody

Last edited:
So when they broke ground on this project was right in around when I discovered urban Toronto My dad had always bugged me as we didn't know being from a small town and never having one working near us. How a tower crane worked and started bugging me to figure it out. I always loved watching construction but never to the extent that this forum has allowed me to enjoy it. I lost my dad three weeks ago and when I look at these projects all I can think about is him and how he got me into this great community that is urban Toronto. Thank you for the continuous posts of pictures and helping me keep my dad's memory alive. If this post is too sappy I will delete. I just wanted to take a chance to thank everybody
Sorry for your loss, I am glad this community at Urban Toronto is helping keep your dad's memory alive.

Back