Mississauga Exchange District Condos | 232m | 72s | Camrost-Felcorp | Arcadis

Jan 1st.
It appears they are just dumping on the site of Southlands. There's no real excavating happening there.
1672696917982.jpeg

More photos and a video to be posted sometime this week.

Jan 5
Had to go to Sq One and decided to some shooting though it was a crappie day for shooting.

Major floor pour for the south tower with 7 concrete trucks line up on Burnhamthrope, one inside to feed the pumping system, another on the east side of the site and one inside the north side.

Excavation under way for the north side for tower 3 with the material being moved across to the southside of Burnhamthrope.

The southside of the site has been excavated to the point that forming is underway for the short tower.

Noticed an nice cantilever beam in the centre on the northside in the centre to support the overhang floors on that side. Photos to follow at a later date as I am only working on Sept 2 shots now for my backlog of photos.

I don’t have any inside knowledge but from the pics it looks like the third is already under construction and the site for fourth is being excavated so I imagine they are going up at the same time though with a staggered schedule.

Good work. My favourite project. Actually the south site is my favourite favourite. But still.
I like the site plan/layout and the density but how they turn out will depend on how they execute on the choice of cladding and materials.

Back