Erin Mills Expansion & Cineplex Junxion | 14.75m | 1s | OPB | MMC Architecture

Very quietly, both Kelsey's and Montana's have closed from the EMTC parking lot. I can't imagine they suffered from poor attendance as both were usually pretty busy whenever I went by there.

Is that potentially to do with their upcoming construction?

That's surprising to hear. If it is part of an expansion, I didn't expect the expansion to go out that far.

Maybe they're planning to build on that grassy area near Eglinton. I just went by there yesterday and thought it was ripe for development.

I have read your thread and to be honest seems like you all have some valid opinions.

I can tell you with certainty:

1) within a month or so the redevelopment plans for Erin Mills Town centre will be announced to the public
2) by the end of the summer the redev will commence
3) It will be absolutely gorgeous and completely different from the current state of things

in regards to the two pad sites: one is a corp and franchisee issue the other is opening as a Panera Breads.

I have read your thread and to be honest seems like you all have some valid opinions.

1) within a month or so the redevelopment plans for Erin Mills Town centre will be announced to the public
3) It will be absolutely gorgeous and completely different from the current state of things

in regards to the two pad sites: one is a corp and franchisee issue the other is opening as a Panera Breads.

Will it simply be a renovation or will there be more retail space added to the mall itself?

Will it simply be a renovation or will there be more retail space added to the mall itself?

The first phase is a comprehensive renovation to begin by end of summer after that the next phase should be expansion. Part of the reno will add some GLA but not too much, that will form part of phase II.

You will see something material shortly

The first phase is a comprehensive renovation to begin by end of summer after that the next phase should be expansion. Part of the reno will add some GLA but not too much, that will form part of phase II.

Thanks been asking about EMTC if its as nice as you say it just might be the place people enjoy shopping at..Sq1/Sherway are both going to be monsters I hate that big shopping event

Heard that Kelseys will be turned into a new exciting restaurant...something really different which would be great rather than same old chains that are every where.

Noticed last 2 stores to open Timothys reno and Alia have got higher store front facades could be a sign of things starting to be changed

Noticed last 2 stores to open Timothys reno and Alia have got higher store front facades could be a sign of things starting to be changed
large construction bin outside of old Zellers is maybe Target is going to start to build.
Anyone know info on 20vic management group?

Very quietly, both Kelsey's and Montana's have closed from the EMTC parking lot. I can't imagine they suffered from poor attendance as both were usually pretty busy whenever I went by there.

Is that potentially to do with their upcoming construction?

Montana's is going to be Panara Bread and Kelseys will be a Paramount Fine Food Retaurant.
Its about time something different in the way of food service in the neighbourhood. They are both great additions and perhaps a lead in to the reno/expansion...Cant wait !

A construction trailer has since arrived at Erin Mills TC. It may be for the renovations and/or expansion.
Mississauga-20130621-00300_zpse2949200.jpg

notices went out to tenants this weekend Big announcement re renovation on July 10th
should be interesting did some research on 20 Vic who manages the mall evidently they did the first reno to Yorkdale the last expansion of SQ1 and the Core in Calgary All pretty exciting projects so I'm hoping big things for Erin Mills

Last edited by a moderator:

Back