Toronto Ellie Condos | 105.76m | 31s | G Group | Kirkor Architects

Looks like this one has begun..Demo crews are ripping out the innards of the sales centre.

On a side note I will not be sad to see Ferg's come down...Do not try the Ferg Burger...its about as good as it sounds. (jk)

Ferg's moved up the street....

demolition has begun. snapped some pics of what they have done so far.

IMG_1928.jpg

IMG_1927.jpg

IMG_1929.jpg

Whoaaaa !

I just had a look at the retail plan on the site ... so there's going to be a mini mall here on 3 floors !
I had no idea ... that's a ton of new retail for NYCC.

Reminds me of smaller World on Yonge.

March 21
What happen to the demo, as the last section is still standing and nothing on site? The sales office is up by Cummers and was closed when I was there even thou it was sales time.
7011329885_a71712a71b_b.jpg

6865233430_1117958d1e_b.jpg

7011362793_54970cff0e_b.jpg

6884989762_21f6b26a87_b.jpg

Just passed the site today. It's newly fenced off and there is a sign stating that there is to be a new meeting (no date set yet) to discuss a transfer of property to the site and also the demolition of 4 apartments (presumably the ones above the remaining stores) and the subsequent relocation of the tenants into the new building. So they don't have permission yet to demolish the remaining stores and it would appear this is going to be on hold for a while. There is nothing more they can do at this time.

I've searched high and low for any information on whether this project is proceeding. Has there been any troubles or delay in getting it started? I was really interested in seeing a relatively major retail/residential project start, but absolutely nothing seems to have started.

Some buyers received a letter from the builder's lawyer about the deposit evidence. In that letter, it also says the occupancy closing date will be Dec 25, 2020. Can this be serious? On a christmas date more than 8 years from now!!!

Some buyers received a letter from the builder's lawyer about the deposit evidence. In that letter, it also says the occupancy closing date will be Dec 25, 2020. Can this be serious? On a christmas date more than 8 years from now!!!

Haven't received mine yet. I hope this is not true. If so, it'll be the worst investment with my $, to-date! lol

So i did end up receiving the same letter. However, i also received a correction letter few days later correcting the Occupancy Date to August 2016.

Back