Toronto Eight Cumberland | 170m | 51s | Great Gulf | a—A

Forgive me if this info is up somewhere (I can't find it), but is there retail planned for the base of this condo? Right now the buildings along Cumberland that it's going to replace contain some cute little shops, and while condo retail spaces aren't the same, it would be a shame to have a sleeper stretch on Cumberland with no retail there at all.

Forgive me if this info is up somewhere (I can't find it), but is there retail planned for the base of this condo? Right now the buildings along Cumberland that it's going to replace contain some cute little shops, and while condo retail spaces aren't the same, it would be a shame to have a sleeper stretch on Cumberland with no retail there at all.
According to the database..no retail is planned, though I'm more than welcome to be proven wrong if the database is just needing an update from a revision.

Good news: there will be retail along both Yonge and Cumberland, 2-level.

FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    242.9 KB · Views: 573
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    420 KB · Views: 562
Someday soon. Taken from Dialog Architects office during Doors Open.

IMG_5367.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5367.JPG
    IMG_5367.JPG
    383.8 KB · Views: 534
How close is this going to be to 1 Yorkville? I imagine the condos in-between are going to be constantly in the shadows...

The podiums will be right up against each other - but the separation between the towers is 22.5m

Back