P1260264.JPG
P1260260.JPG
P1260259.JPG
P1260258.JPG
P1260255.JPG
P1260252.JPG
P1260251.JPG
P1260268.JPG

I really like the modernist boxy grid look. They’re tall enough that they’ll be a nice contrast to the usual window wall towers we see in Mississauga.

Last edited:
I really like the modernist body grid look. They’re tall enough that they’ll be a nice contrast to the usual window wall towers we see in Mississauga.
…and yet they're not quite in step enough nor rigorous enough to be classics. These'll be good for the area architecturally, but not better than that.

I still miss the original design for all 3 towers. I hate this bait and switch.
I'm hoping that doesn't happen for the park. It's nothing to write home about, but, at least the renderings and models show something better than an empty field. 🤷‍♂️

…and yet they're not quite in step enough nor rigorous enough to be classics. These'll be good for the area architecturally, but not better than that.

That wasn't really my point - I'm just stating that I appreciate a grid over some poorly executed take on something more bombastic. At least they're likely able to build this as rendered with no surprises.

The middle tower doesn't look that much shorter from the tallest tower in this model but the database files mention the taller one as 55 floors and middle one as 40 floors.

I liked the original concept too. It sorta went a dog designed by a committee from there...

Last edited:
How can you tell though? The picture looks like it has 3 built so far, and 4th is in progress. After that still looks like it has room for 1 more at least.
Supposed to be 4 and you need to look back in the thread about 6-9 months to see the hole. Parking ratio is about 60% of require space and the builder wanted to go lower, but the city object, considering the LRT is about 100m away from the site.

Back