Toronto Eau du Soleil Condos | 227.98m | 66s | Empire | Richmond Architects

I don't think that's a fallen piece. I believe that is the curved white cladding we were just discussing. There is going to be a white swoosh going across both buildings wherever white meets 'brown' (for the lack of a better color name, certainly it's closer to brown than it is to orange). Just look up the renderings in the project site.

Ahhh, yes, I see what you mean. I think you are probably right about this.

From MOCA today

31BE96DC-CB19-4C6D-B0D1-C74B31A8732E.jpeg

Attachments

• 31BE96DC-CB19-4C6D-B0D1-C74B31A8732E.jpeg
    31BE96DC-CB19-4C6D-B0D1-C74B31A8732E.jpeg
    176.7 KB · Views: 623
I find all of these buildings to be dorky clunkers, but it's forming a coherent mini-skyline at least.
There are still a couple of infill sites in Humber Bay and along Park Lawn to go.

Not to mention the Kraft Factory site.

Even if the dorky clunker built-form continues on all those sites, the end result is going to be a skyline with some meat in it.I don't think there will be an area so dense with high-rises outside of the Financial District and South Core.

No one could confirm this ? PDIs happening soon..people actually moving in around Feb 2019 ...Empire posted the article on there website so...

:) I guess it is a solid yes ...hopefully ?

I have a unit on the 55th floor and can confirm the latest letter I have is for occupancy In February 2019.

I have a unit on the 55th floor and can confirm the latest letter I have is for occupancy In February 2019.

wow...hopefully that will not change..that is a high floor...I have the same tentative occupancy date...but I am on the 5th floor ..in the podium.

Back