Toronto Eau du Soleil Condos | 227.98m | 66s | Empire | Richmond Architects

OMG THIS IS GONNA BE EPIC!!!! seems so far away from the CBD to be any higher than 45s

I know, it seems insane....just remember, these are just rumours for now, but from more than one source...

bits and pieces on twitter - and also your post on SSC ......

Heights in Humber Bay Shores have been getting steadily taller. The sky used to be 30 stories, now Nautilus is at 39, Waterscapes at 32, Waterways at 50, Lago at 49, Beyond the Sea is at 44, Westlake at 48...

70 would be the undisputed king of this little skyline that could. These are some serious suburban heights.

Here's a recap of the upcoming developments in the coming few years:

Nautilus (39s), Waterscapes (32s), Lago (49s,15s), Waterways (50s,15s,5s), Ocean Club (37s,8s,5s), Shore Club (39s,3s), Eau Du Soleil (70s?), Westlake (48s,44s,39s), Beyond the Sea (27s,36s,44s), South Beach (29s,29s), 42 Park Lawn (41s), 36 Park Lawn (36s), PLUS all the Mystic Point crap.

Jesus Christ.!.

Lake Shore, Park Lawn and the Gardiner will be backed up to Mississauga. Unless of course something is done, which it most likely won't.

How far out is it from DT Toronto? I'm from Melbourne so i'm unfamiliar with the area but i recognise u from SSC. Does tallerbetter come in here also? We only have one suburban inner cbd where 38st is approved and a couple of 30s going up that's why i'm really into toronto...

Here's a recap of the upcoming developments in the coming few years:

Nautilus (39s), Waterscapes (32s), Lago (49s,15s), Waterways (50s,15s,5s), Ocean Club (37s,8s,5s), Shore Club (39s,3s), Eau Du Soleil (70s?), Westlake (48s,44s,39s), Beyond the Sea (27s,36s,44s), South Beach (29s,29s), 42 Park Lawn (41s), 36 Park Lawn (36s), PLUS all the Mystic Point crap.

Wow, thats something..what surprises me (considering that this area had one of the highest concentration of mid-20th-century motels in Toronto) is that no one has thought of putting up a hotel component into the mix.
Oh yeah by the way, i think that Westlake has added a 4th tower (40s).

Back