Toronto Eau du Soleil Condos | 227.98m | 66s | Empire | Richmond Architects

Two photos of Eau de Soleil from slightly different angles. (Also taken at different times in the early evening). I intend to repeat these shots through the construction process. Is there a preference as to the angles?

Regular updates and as for the angle one that will allow us to see the entire complex once completed. So vertical shot with gas station at bottom of pic. Will make for a great time-lapse video.

August 13, 2017

IMG_2303.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2303.JPG
    IMG_2303.JPG
    727.2 KB · Views: 464
Huh, interesting angle. You can just barely make out one of the cranes to the west of Jade, and I suppose the end of the boom of another one peeking out from behind Jade.

Anyway, Old Mill Towers view? Or The Terraces of Old Mill? Drone? Great view down the valley whichever way!

Last edited:
Progress at Eau de Soleil. It looks to me as if the plate of the shorter, 49 storey "Water Tower" has been established. It's the one closest to the Lake. I am guessing there are more stepbacks to come on the 66 storey "Sky."

We are, as you might expect, wondering how much of our view of the downtown skyline will remain from this vantage point. From elsewhere in the unit we will retain a view of the downtown core, including the CN Tower.

Back