Toronto Eau du Soleil Condos | 227.98m | 66s | Empire | Richmond Architects

looks like sales for this one is starting.... this will be "one of Canada's tallest and most iconic waterfront condominium communities". name for the first tower is Eau du Soleil...

edit: anyone see today's Star the actual paper? Is there an ad in the paper for this project?...there is some talk on twitter, one poster Andrew LaFleur is saying it looks like One Bloor?

Last edited:
Eau du Soleil?

What kind of pseudo-French garbage name is this? Water of the Sun? Sounds like a bad made-for-tv drama.. Eau de toilette is more like it.

Empire has really gone from unfortunate marketing (Beyond the Sea) to ridiculous.

I'm excited to see the renderings though.. Sounds impressive for my little waterfront hamlet.

I noticed the Toronto Star ad, and I immediately thought the name was a dumb play off of Cirque du Soliel.
Add this one to the list of stupid condo names.

So how tall is this building that is going to have the bragging rights, of one of Canada's tallest and most iconic waterfront condominiums..... is it 50s or is it 55s or more.:confused:
Anyways include Lago and everything else that is being built and planned in that vicinity and you have one dense area of towers.:cool:

So how tall is this building that is going to have the bragging rights, of one of Canada's tallest and most iconic waterfront condominiums..... is it 50s or is it 55s or more.:confused:
Anyways include Lago and everything else that is being built and planned in that vicinity and you have one dense area of towers.:cool:

"one of Canada's tallest and most iconic waterfront condominiums..."
Realtors love to flourish and manipulate words and phrases. That phrase has very little quantitative meaning.

It's going to be fairly significant...

Oh wow! How is the city going to respond to such height at Humber Bay Shores? In fact, what is the TTC going to do for the thousands of new residents moving into that area? The 66D bus should be at least every 10 minutes, unlike the 20-30min frequencies today.

Humber Bay residents should be demanding that the lumbering clods at GO build a station between Park Lawn and the Humber Loop.

What worries me is the traffic on Lake Shore and Park Lawn. For the last 2 years traffic has been getting steadily worse, in fact, I can't imagine what it's going to be like when the thousands of new units come online in the coming years. No transit agency, from GO to the TTC has done anything about the problem.

TTC: The Humber Bay Express is useless because it's not really express, a car is still a better option. Delaying the Park Lawn loop indefinitely while focusing on expensive remodels all over the downtown core. Cancelling the Waterfront West LRT first, back in 2009, even though it was projected to be built past 2025.

GO: Stop at Park Lawn.. For the love of God it's not rocket science.

With the insane density going up in this little strip you'd think they were building a subway line, but alas, still that clunky POS called the 501.

rumours that these 2 towers will be 70 storeys each.........

Back