Toronto East United Condos | 82.6m | 24s | SigNature | Giannone Petricone

Taken April 28, 2019:
IMG_0236.JPG

IMG_0235.JPG

IMG_0240.JPG

Is there any word yet about which grocery store will be in this building? I remember hearing that one would occupy part of the retail space in this building.

Is there any word yet about which grocery store will be in this building? I remember hearing that one would occupy part of the retail space in this building.

Are you sure it was this project and not the one going in across the street called HOME (I think that's its name?). The retail space here doesn't look very generous, but the HOME condos looked like they have a Loblaws or something in the base.

Are you sure it was this project and not the one going in across the street called HOME (I think that's its name?). The retail space here doesn't look very generous, but the HOME condos looked like they have a Loblaws or something in the base.

Oh, you might be right actually. If that’s the case then I would imagine it’s too early to know the company name considering that project is still on foundation/parking garage work.

My dream would be getting a Farm Boy downtown, but I have a suspicion it will be a CityMarket or Loblaws situation at that project. Guess we'll find out in the next year or two.

My dream would be getting a Farm Boy downtown, but I have a suspicion it will be a CityMarket or Loblaws situation at that project. Guess we'll find out in the next year or two.

I suspect that a major tenant like a large grocery store would be nailed down fairly early in the process so that any special requirements they have can be put in during construction.

Back