Toronto East Harbour | 214.2m | 65s | Cadillac Fairview | Adamson

I love that bridge. Walk on it whenever I'm on the path. Clean it up and make it part of the surrounding parkland.

I'm with Edward – the Eastern Ave bridge should be cleaned up and made safe, and it could be a nice pedestrian lookout point. But take out the Enbridge bridge, sure.

From the Open House that happened at the end of March - most of the rendering focus on the Soapbox factory - but there's a new one of the transit hub

http://eastharbour.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/2019-03-27-EH-Open-House-Boards.pdf

PHDntkD.jpg

1rOvu6y.jpg

H1SOBdK.jpg

ktKAeos.jpg

iosXoiQ.jpg

Q5xV2tE.jpg

AnmQAba.jpg

^The probability any kind of transit construction will be happening this year is virtually 0% so we already know the outcome here

There's reports out that DoFo is going to announce a redesigned Relief Line (to be renamed "Ontario Line") and find savings by building a bridge over the Don instead of tunneling. Wondering what impact this will have on East Harbour, obviously it will hinge on where the portal is located, but I wonder if they will make it parallel the GO line above ground at the station or something.

Back