Toronto eCondos | 195.67m | 58s | Bazis | Rosario Varacalli

The top comment on the reddit thread is accurate. It sounds like vuvuzelas.

Which, since I wasn't paying attention, I just sort of tuned out while listening to that clip, as I have grown accustomed to doing ever since 2010. :p

ECondos.png
ECondos2.png

pix by me today

Just completed PDI on two of my units this week. Some updates for those who are curious.

1. I was told the last occupancy will be Fall 2019.
2. Swimming pool is still under construction
3. Beautiful party room
4. Gym is underwhelming. Small and tight space.
5. Underground tunnel to Eglinton centre and TTC is expected to be open in 2021 (seriously?)
6. Metal screens on balcony are ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE. Much much worse than I expected. What on the earth was the architect thinking? Not only that it blocks the view, it also makes the room look like a metal cage. Definitely no for the people with trypophobia.
7. happy with the overall layout of the units.
8. Parking lot was nothing more than ordinary. Unbelievable that they want to charge extra $150 for the parking lot maintenance. What for?

Feel free to leave any questions

6. Metal screens on balcony are ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE. Much much worse than I expected. What on the earth was the architect thinking? Not only that it blocks the view, it also makes the room look like a metal cage. Definitely no for the people with trypophobia.

Yeah, this doesn't surprise me. When I see the pictures from a few months ago I thought it looked pretty bad. Who would actually prefer this? It looks great from the street, but it's overall a terrible design choice.

5. Underground tunnel to Eglinton centre and TTC is expected to be open in 2021 (seriously?)

At the same time the Eglinton Crosstown line opens. Makes sense.

Back