Toronto eCondos | 195.67m | 58s | Bazis | Rosario Varacalli

Another kind of flame....

E1.jpg

I live right here and never have heard that before. Perhaps due to the powerful winds last night? Still, that will need to be fixed.

Wonder if it's to do with all the perforations on the facade. Will be a shame if those have to be patched up...

I know it's annoying for nearby residents, but to be honest the idea of a whistling tower sounds kind of cool. I love when buildings have a bit of story to them, like the Walkie Talkie building melting cars around London like ants under a magnifying glass: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-cars-reflecting-sunlight-fitted-shading.html

I just hope that whatever solution they come up with (if any) doesn't drastically alter the aesthetic of the tower.

I can't really hear it in the CBC clip over just the ambient sound of wind over the phone microphone, but I can believe it's annoying. My employer rebranded a few years ago and replaced the sign on the roof of our office; now, whenever the wind is stronger than 30km/h or so there's a high-pitched keening sound that pervades the entire top three floors of the building.

Back