Toronto Daniels Waterfront - City of the Arts | 156.05m | 45s | Daniels | RAW Design

I really have no qualms with the commercial portion of the development, which actually seems pretty solid. But I agree with all the comments about the appalling nature of the rest towers. I have no hope that the tacky frit pattern will improve things in any way.

On the brighter side, looking forward to the other towers between Jarvis and Yonge. That'll be fun to watch rise.

And the ground level is quite nice. Ties in nicely with Sugar Beach. Should be a nice area to walk as an extension of St. Lawrence.
As long as one does not look up it's fine when you walk past but the view from St Lawrence is of the two VERY boring towers which could be anywhere' and a real lost opportunity.

From yesterday

P1000577.JPG

Look at the difference of what they built in the 80s- 90s by looking at that one building in the photo above. Compared to what they've just built these last few years. That one building pops up more than all the other buildings combined in the photo. By just using the marble look with deep dark glass windows very rich looking.

Back