Toronto Daniels Waterfront - City of the Arts | 156.05m | 45s | Daniels | RAW Design

The two signs at the top are tasteless, and yes it’s similar to Scotiabank Arena.. although Scotiabank isn’t finished and things will get worse. This city’s signage office not only has to ensure signage compliance, but it must save companies from their own worst instincts.

The two signs at the top are tasteless, and yes it’s similar to Scotiabank Arena.. although Scotiabank isn’t finished and things will get worse. This city’s signage office not only has to ensure signage compliance, but it must save companies from their own worst instincts.

I don't find them all that offensive or tasteless - it is kind of meek as signage goes, though personally I think one would have been sufficient.

AoD

Gee i could not ever figure out people that worry about company's that brand what they own, sponsor, or build,
..is it not theirs to do what they want according to the allowable codes?

Sure. I mean, I could decide to always wear one of those jester hats that snowboarders wore in the '90s. Doesn't mean it's a good idea, and I'd hope I had people who cared enough to advise me otherwise, but I'm free to do what I want according to the allowable codes.

back in the days, I remember a lot of people would go to the government for clubbing. I wonder what type of building would fit in here.

Pictures from the last 3 days.
AE66C2D2-27AE-41A0-89FC-20DF7E0B3909.jpeg
42988478-C38C-4A7C-B7E8-A9B0BBE7DD6E.jpeg
9D23EE0D-86A3-47FD-A505-441DF88B33B6.jpeg
1591D943-8CAF-4E2F-A6E6-7B3865D4C6C2.jpeg

Last edited:
A step above Wendys and McDonalds but I can't wait to see the vibrancy and excitement that Booster Juice will be bringing to the Yard

Back