Daniels Waterfront - City of the Arts | 156m | 45s | Daniels | RAW Design

DavidCapizzano

Member Bio
Reaction score
People love to hate on Tim Hortons (their food and drink is shit don’t get me wrong) but they’re one of the few remaining places old people can go and hang out as a community. Go to any Tim’s in the city between 5-8am on a weekend and it’s pretty much a seniors centre.

TossYourJacket

Member Bio
Reaction score
How lovely. I was worried there wouldn't be a Tim Horton's :rolleyes:
But where else would I buy bad coffee and whatever product they've nonsensically tried to copy from Mcdonalds or A&W this week because they think its the key to finally winning over millennials?

AlvinofDiaspar

Member Bio
Reaction score
People love to hate on Tim Hortons (their food and drink is shit don’t get me wrong) but they’re one of the few remaining places old people can go and hang out as a community. Go to any Tim’s in the city between 5-8am on a weekend and it’s pretty much a seniors centre.
Well, someone has got to be the new Coffee Time afterall.

AoD

innsertnamehere

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
It’s also a 2 minute walk from another Tims. Perhaps they are planning on closing the other one? That’s a pretty dense spread for Tim’s in the downtown.

WeirdFishes

Member Bio
Reaction score
It’s also a 2 minute walk from another Tims. Perhaps they are planning on closing the other one? That’s a pretty dense spread for Tim’s in the downtown.
And you could use this argument for a dozen other profitable locations which are also minutes from each other (e.g. Scott & Wellington, Esplanade and Church). While the distance between the two doesn't seem great, the mental barrier of crossing under the Gardiner is.