Toronto Cumberland Square | 253.92m | 75s | KingSett Capital | Giannone Petricone

Ahh.. so that's why everything is in such great shape!
Or maybe the public realm is not in good shape because so much of the electorate are stuck on keeping property taxes artificially low, and now we do not have the funds to keep things shipshape. So, we're stuck with Section 37 until that changes… or maybe you have another solution?

Guess we could stop building and enforce the existing section 37 agreements.

But UT would have to devote conversations to new sidewalks and plantings. The city is a construction mess with no end in sight. Wonder at what point new adopters (purchasers, tenants) say why did I move here.

Or maybe the public realm is not in good shape because so much of the electorate are stuck on keeping property taxes artificially low, and now we do not have the funds to keep things shipshape. So, we're stuck with Section 37 until that changes… or maybe you have another solution?

Any way I can give this post two thumbs up? One is somehow insufficient.

I'm confused about the heights here. The database lists it as 254m, 238m, 210m, but the docs clearly show 254m, 216m, 175m to the top of mechanical?

Maybe....just maybe..........we will finally get rid of the eyesore that is Cumberland Terrace.

1590751025691.png

Anyone who thought we were actually going to get those initial designs with the literally impossible engineering on some parts of it.. I’m sorry you are so gullible.

To be fair, most of us where likely hoping they would...for once. I don't think there where any real surprises here though. Just disappointment.

Back