News   Mar 28, 2024
 957     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 541     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 835     0 

Toronto Crosstown LRT | ?m | ?s

Makes sense if we actually had one regional transit agency covering the entire GTHA.
That has been the goal since 2006 when ML was form

^Is this issue actually broken ? If it ain’t…..

IMHO this is the sort of higher-order angst that ML wastes far too much time and effort on. And it employs people who can talk about things but can’t actually manage anything.

- Paul

should it be YR for York Region and DR for Durham Region then?
I use what I posted as that how everyone knows it today, but don't see an issue to your posting.

Would have been a great line for those yellow TYSSE-opening advertising posters: Queen car to the 501 Queen Züm! Actually quite surprised it wasn't used.
I always think it is to mock the TTC. Our 501 Queen is way faster and better than yours. Rapid, reliable, A/C and comfort compared to the old ALRVs that broke down all the time while being roasted in a sweaty car full of crowded riders.

Don't get me wrong, I loved the ALRVs.

Kennedy :)
IMG_5929.png
IMG_5925.png

They are going to age better than the Sheppard Line Stations... 18 years later and they are already ghastly.
I used to take the Sheppard Line regularly a few years back and it wasn't anywhere near ghastly. No, it's not the Moscow metro, but they're good by Toronto standards.

The concrete wall is so dull. What's worst is when they patch all over them before the line opens. Could they just paint over it? Nope, TTC doesn't know anything about aesthetics. I'm surprise ML is actually doing better. Maybe it is a good thing TTC is out of the subway building business.

The concrete wall is so dull. What's worst is when they patch all over them before the line opens. Could they just paint over it? Nope, TTC doesn't know anything about aesthetics. I'm surprise ML is actually doing better. Maybe it is a good thing TTC is out of the subway building business.
yeah, just look at the TYSSE station platforms.

Back