Toronto Crosstown LRT: Chaplin Station | ?m | 1s | Metrolinx | IBI Group

UT Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Theres a new database file for Chaplin Station on the Eglinton Crosstown LRT Line. Lots of renders, drawings and construction to discuss!

chaplin lrt.jpg

Attachments

• chaplin lrt.jpg
    chaplin lrt.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 3,145
So I am guessing they are going to tunnel underneath the Beltline instead of having to build an access bridge underneath the existing bridge carrying Eglinton????

So I am guessing they are going to tunnel underneath the Beltline instead of having to build an access bridge underneath the existing bridge carrying Eglinton????

I would hope so! I don't think a level crossing on the Belt Line would be feasible.

The dataBase file for Chaplin station has been updated with more, more up-to-date, and larger renderings. Threads for the Crosstown LRT stations are being moved to the Buildings section of UrbanToronto. The thread for the whole line is here in the Transport section.

From this link:

Eglinton Crosstown Update: Open House Meeting

Chaplin Station

Join us at our upcoming open house and learn about the future Chaplin Station, one of 15 underground stations on the new Eglinton line now under construction.

Join Metrolinx and its constructor, Crosslinx Transit Solutions (CTS), at an open house to find out:

• what construction is happening in your neighbourhood
  • why it needs to happen
  • how it may impact you
  • who to contact if you have questions/concerns
  • when construction is happening

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.

North Preparatory Junior Public School

1100 Spadina Road

chaplin_open_house_map_march_2017.jpg

Back