1.2K     0 
News   Aug 23, 2024
 1.8K     4 
News   Aug 23, 2024
 543     0 

Toronto Condo Review Site

M

martinagent

This might seem like shameless promotion, but I'm going to give it a try anyway.

I am a local agent and have created first ever Toronto Condos and Lofts Review Website. ( www.toronto-condominiums.ca/reviews/ )I truly believe the website will be great resource for anybody thinking of buying a condo or loft.

I know a lot of you live in condos, so feel free to post your opinion about the building you live in.

Your feedback(good or bad) about the site is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Re: hi

I have a real problem with this post and link - this is spam, and nothing else....while 'martin' shows initiative by linking to his website, it definitely does not belong here. This site is supposed to be an impartial meeting place for urbanites, and skyscraper lovers - not an advertising space for real estate agents....it is entirely inappropriate.

Mods - I definitely suggest deleting this entire thread...

I disagree. At least he's being honest about it - unlike the shenanigans where employees pose as buyers, with fake glee-club endorsements of the building they've just "bought" into. Or the Rupert Pupkins, who claim to be speaking on behalf of some famous developer or other who has probably never heard of them, or giving inside information that anyone with half a brain could glean from a press release.

go to the home page..."buyers guide...vip buyers program...find your dream condo...find out your condo's value...how will I sell your condo"...come on, this is complete spam....

This is a clone of the Craig Proctor website, which is available for purchase by any agent in North America - including those of Sutton Group in Mississauga...I can provide you with links to 200 different agent sites, all providing similar...

btw, martin, you are in violation of at least 2 RECO regulations, just from the main page, that I can see...better watch out....:evil

curious... why is he in violation of 2 reco regulations by having site which lists condo buildings and what is reco anyhow?

Website

Hello everybody,

I thought I needed to address a few issues. First Reco is Real Estate Council of Ontario which a regulatory body that looks after the Real Estate Industry.

Second, the site is not a clone of Creig Proctors system. The main links on the left might be similar in content with other real estate websites but there is more original content on that site then you will find anywhere else. Did you have a chance to go through the condo directory? Each condo has a little discription with a map of a neighborhood and its landmarks.(I think thats pretty cool, and I have never seen a map like that on another real estate webstite) Anyway, like I said before I thought this would be usefull for your readers.

If you strongly disagree with the above and think its spam then I would agree that this post does not belong here and should be deleted!

Thanks,
Martin

Re: Website

yyzer makes a couple of good points Martin. Which brokerage do you represent anyway? (I can easily find out of course; the question is rhetorical.)

This seems very much like spam to me. Anyone actually wanting to find such a site can easily do so on their own.

Re: Website

In my first moment of Modism, I'll say the following...

I see no problem with this. He was upfront and honest and the site does provide info about various projects that I'm sure interests many of us on Urban Toronto. It's one thread, hardly a hijacking of the forum for advertising purposes.

Back