Toronto Concord Sky | 299m | 85s | Concord Adex | a—A

From this morning

20221123_104009.jpg

I think they're removing the ramp as opposed to just shifting it around here...

...but I agree, with the gear they're using, it looks like they're trying to dig out a tunnel into a mountain using a teaspoon.

I don't know too many cities that look that dense, what a difference the last couple and the next couple decades of construction will make! 😍
maybe if you are referring only to North America. otherwise, you really need to get out of your bubble. have a look at the big South American cities for example. they have this density as far as the eye can see, whereas Toronto is only a small rectangle in the downtown core.

maybe if you are referring only to North America. otherwise, you really need to get out of your bubble. have a look at the big South American cities for example. they have this density as far as the eye can see, whereas Toronto is only a small rectangle in the downtown core.
Sorry yes I'm only referring to Canada and the US. Only New York and Chicago and even downtown Vancouver look super dense. Toronto is filling in so fast and spreading it's density into new areas!

Sorry yes I'm only referring to Canada and the US. Only New York and Chicago and even downtown Vancouver look super dense. Toronto is filling in so fast and spreading it's density into new areas!
I understood what you meant. And yes, Toronto is getting bigger, and there's more on the way, with at least 200 more 150 metre+ skyscraper proposals under review. Some are already approved, too. So your point is a good 1. Right now, aside from New York and Chicago obviously being head of Toronto, only Miami is really even close to Toronto in NA, and that's temporary because we have 38 skyscrapers under construction. Outside of Miami, no 1 else is really even close at this time. 🙂

I understood what you meant. And yes, Toronto is getting bigger, and there's more on the way, with at least 200 more 150 metre+ skyscraper proposals under review. Some are already approved, too. So your point is a good 1. Right now, aside from New York and Chicago obviously being head of Toronto, only Miami is really even close to Toronto in NA, and that's temporary because we have 38 skyscrapers under construction. Outside of Miami, no 1 else is really even close at this time. 🙂
Since this is being brought up...when you say NA, I presume you are including Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean which are technically all a part of North America to my understanding. Although I suspect a lot of folks seem not to think that.

(And no, I don't have to mention Greenland here...as I doubt Nuuk is having a 39 x 200 m + building boom up there, lol.)

Back