Toronto Concord Sky | 299m | 85s | Concord Adex | a—A

^ I never thought about O'Keefe Lane! They could definitely do something really cool. Now you got me excited for that aspect of the project too!

I know TheLanewayProject and Ryerson both would want to be involved in bettering O'Keefe Lane, maybe this development could be the catalyst for something finally happening there.

^ I never thought about O'Keefe Lane! They could definitely do something really cool. Now you got me excited for that aspect of the project too!

Don't get too excited. Remember that servicing for the building has to go somewhere.

I'd much rather servicing happen on the lane than it compromise the Yonge or Gerrard frontages.

I wonder what they have planned for O'Keefe Lane.

Here's the plan for it:

385YongeStrS1400.jpg

385YongeStrSW2000.jpg

I'll add these and more renderings to the dataBase file shortly, where you'll be able to see them larger.

Attachments

• 385YongeStrS1400.jpg
    385YongeStrS1400.jpg
    261 KB · Views: 2,472
  • 385YongeStrSW2000.jpg
    385YongeStrSW2000.jpg
    248.4 KB · Views: 2,474
Check out the dataBase now. After clicking on a thumbnail to enlarge the image, click on the larger expand button to see the images at full size.

It's Quadrangle's best residential tower proposal I've seen so far ... not surprisingly perhaps, since they've been designing it for 3 years now--yes, I got it right afterall.;)

It's sort of like their take on Op Art meets Art Shoppe.

Yonge & Arty?

Oh and I predict at least half the building will be rentals.

Last edited:
Hm. I wish the storefronts continued all the way down the lane.

Again, servicing of the condo and remaining small businesses requires some form of utility laneway. It's not like the Victoria Street or Gould street pedestrian-only areas which don't interfere with delivery and garbage pickup.

I hope you are wrong, I love the idea of such a high and visible sky bridge. It would be seen from practically any where aura is visible and would be really exciting for the skyline.

I hope that the two towers and the bridge make it as well. It gives such a unique profile to this project that will look great opin our skyline.

Back