Toronto Concord Sky | 299m | 85s | Concord Adex | a—A

Kind of looks like temporary supports for a potential sales pavillion - not part of any permanent structure. So, activity on site, Yes, but full speed at Concord Sky, possibly not quite yet.

The sales centre already exists in CityPlace. This is actual construction. Its forms for concrete.

The sales centre already exists in CityPlace. This is actual construction. Its forms for concrete.
Most strange. No basement slab. No foundation footings. No permanent structural supports, except for what appears to be two leftover partially complete concrete columns. Excavation does not appear to be anywhere near complete, and ground floor slab of the finished structure being formed, with just temporary falsework, on pieces of wood, holding the forms in place?

Most strange. No basement slab. No foundation footings. No permanent structural supports, except for what appears to be two leftover partially complete concrete columns. Excavation does not appear to be anywhere near complete, and ground floor slab of the finished structure being formed, with just temporary falsework, on pieces of wood, holding the forms in place?
This is permanent, if you look closely you can see the concrete pillars, they will use it as a staging area after they pour the slab.

Toronto Model 04-20-22 Concord Sky.png

Always love watching your work as seen up above. I've noticed that you've haven't made a flyby on 239 Dundas east tower and the expansion hieght of the Grand hotel tower developments. Which can all be done with one flyby respectively lol! I'm not sure but according to the drawings on the 18th page of the Grand hotel blog it shows the Grand hotel 68 storey part is on the east side of the parcel of land not north. If that's true you have it facing north up against the Grid Condo on your photo and flyby map in the video up above. Just a thought keep up your great work thanks!!

Thanks... I just stretched the existing tower, and I'll re-make it once a proper description is announced. Hopefully there will be nice renders... now back to Concord Sky.

In a way I'm happy to see this development finally start up! IT'S LIKE A THIRD SUPERTALL UNDER CONSTRUCTION in Toronto. Being very close to the 300m mark lol !
...the Third supertall will likely be Forma, once they've got their fingers out on that project.

Back