Toronto Concord Sky | 299m | 85s | Concord Adex | a—A

I couldn't live with myself if I had to write that press release.
That's exactly why i'd never be able to work as a publicist or in corporate communications. The amount of times one has to write BS statements to make a company look much better than they really are would be mind-numbing.

This is the worst version yet...I have almost no faith in Concord Adex to produce something better than this rendering.

Let's hope for some positive revisions.

This project has taken a turn for the worse. The rendering looks horrible. If I was an original buyer when Crestford was managing the project I would want my money back. How can Concord add 10 storeys without reducing the ceiling heights for every floor? 8 feets ceilings in only 500 to 650 sq ft units will feel Claustrophobic. Concord Adex's new motto should be "Never Fails to disappoint".

The balconies on the East side appear to extend slightly higher now (above the break in the mechanical levels), and it looks like balconies were also added to the south face.

Definitely a Casa-efficiation of the original design.

Even (assuming) absent floors ending in ‘4’, this may end up being shortest 95 storey tower in the world.
Hold on, that's an interesting idea. Maybe there are 85 storeys but they're just calling it a "95-storey tower" because they skipped 10 numbers. Maybe Concord hasn't actually changed anything.

Hold on, that's an interesting idea. Maybe there are 85 storeys but they're just calling it a "95-storey tower" because they skipped 10 numbers. Maybe Concord hasn't actually changed anything.
Interesting. Anyone want to manually count the number of floors on the Concord renderings?

Last edited:
Don't worry, Concord will surprise us with the best aesthetically designed tower in North America based on their atrocious work at City Place
Honestly, despite my doubt, I was hoping maybe Concord would realize all the negative feedback on their work at city place and just erase everything by making YSL a true landmark.
They could have at least get this project through design competition and even choose the last place design

Some say that if you look in the dictionary for 'Delusions of Grandeur' the Concord Adex logo is right next to it...

Time Warner Centre and the TransAmerica Pyramid, dear lord. neither of these developments are anything like this. Which copywriter that hasn't spent a minute in development came up with this? they aren't even the same asset class.

Some say that if you look in the dictionary for 'Delusions of Grandeur' the Concord Adex logo is right next to it...

Time Warner Centre and the TransAmerica Pyramid, dear lord. neither of these developments are anything like this. Which copywriter that hasn't spent a minute in development came up with this? they aren't even the same asset class.

At least they didnt compare it to Ryugyong Hotel.

AoD

Back