Toronto Concord Canada House | 231.97m | 74s | Concord Adex | Arcadis

F9165680-D3D6-49DA-800D-3FC1C32258F1.jpeg

So since the renderings seem to be old, did they just totally remove the maple leaf lighting?

Also, if they plan to do maple leaves with lights, wont that light up people's apartments and be super annoying for the residents?

So since the renderings seem to be old, did they just totally remove the maple leaf lighting?

Also, if they plan to do maple leaves with lights, wont that light up people's apartments and be super annoying for the residents?

The leaves start higher up the building it looks like to me, and I'm not sure if it's lighting or just different colour on the balconies like Sugar Wharf.

I assume that's still a go...

...and maybe? Then again much of the CityPlace mechanical's have funky light shows going on west of this, for good or bad. But I'm pretty sure if this becomes an issue, The City will likely order them to tone it down I gather.

The leaves start higher up the building it looks like to me, and I'm not sure if it's lighting or just different colour on the balconies like Sugar Wharf.

I believe they are on the balconies similar to Sugar Wharf. They would want to minimize the impact on residents from lighting and/or repairs needing access through the units (yes, they could go from the outside) and also the pattern would have a lot of extra wiring connections into the building (as they wouldn't all connect) that seems wasteful .

But I do really enjoy all of the buildings being lit up at night. (Wish they would fix them faster when they go out though)

I believe they are on the balconies similar to Sugar Wharf. They would want to minimize the impact on residents from lighting and/or repairs needing access through the units (yes, they could go from the outside) and also the pattern would have a lot of extra wiring connections into the building (as they wouldn't all connect) that seems wasteful .

But I do really enjoy all of the buildings being lit up at night. (Wish they would fix them faster when they go out though)
It's completely kitsch of me to love the idea, but featuring a massive maple leaf, the symbol of our country, in the postcard view of our waterfront seems like an awesome differentiator for us. The only globally known identifier of Toronto is the CN Tower.

It's completely kitsch of me to love the idea, but featuring a massive maple leaf, the symbol of our country, in the postcard view of our waterfront seems like an awesome differentiator for us. The only globally known identifier of Toronto is the CN Tower.
What about a broken and overfilled garbage can?

Back