Member Bio
Reaction score
From today.
20220329_153351.jpg

20220329_153357.jpg

C-mac

Member Bio
Reaction score
Great picture, thanks. I know this may not be the most beautiful tower going up right now, or even close, but I still love the density, and the height is great, too. 😃

Also, keep in mind that I realize because it's Concord we're all prepared to say it's already a disaster, but you never know. Maybe this one turns out okay.

(Que the replies of "it's Corncord, we for sure know").

Miss J

Member Bio
Reaction score
Also, keep in mind that I realize because it's Concord we're all prepared to say it's already a disaster, but you never know. Maybe this one turns out okay.

There's nothing wrong with being optimistic and hopeful. I've made jokes about Concord myself on the threads, but let's wait and see how it turns out. I agree. 😃

Last edited:

Rascacielo

Member Bio
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with being optimistic and hopeful. I'm made jokes about Concord myself on the threads, but let's wait and see how it turns out. I agree. 😃
I'm hopeful that the yellow support columns you see on the podium are permanent - their bright colour redeems the podium's overwhelming bulkiness :)

Miss J

Member Bio
Reaction score
I'm hopeful that the yellow support columns you see on the podium are permanent - their bright colour redeems the podium's overwhelming bulkiness :)
Good point, yes it does.
That might be a 1st, lol. 😃

UtakataNoAnnex

Member Bio
Reaction score
That's what I find about Concord buildings in development, is that they look much better without the cladding. But then again, I think buyers would complain about their units being too breezy...

Bjays92

Member Bio
Reaction score

Maybe it won't be bad, but I've also learnt that even allowing such an idea to pop into my head will only inevitably lead to disappointment.

Can't be let down when the bar is already buried underground.