Toronto The Gloucester on Yonge | 147.82m | 44s | Concord Adex | a—A

Today

E6E40E08-2FA5-4E87-8A78-822E953B4292.jpeg

064263CA-FC8D-4467-B2C3-ABFFA2559979.jpeg

For whatever reason, this project did not have a Real Estate thread, so I created one for it by copying or moving a bunch of recent posts to a new one that centre on such things as potential contract breaches, etc., so some of you will see that your posts have been moved to it. The real estate thread is linked in the database box at the top of every page, so you'll find it by clicking there, and it's meant to concentrate information that will be useful to owners of suites in the building. Posts for generally watching construction remain in this thread, as is the way we work it for projects normally. Of course, you can choose to follow either or both threads to get updates sent to you!

People share info related to buying an apartment in a project, prices, Delivery date, Quality issues. Etc

Hi, heard news/rumour that Some Cresford projects could be taken over by Concord.
33 Yorkville, YSL, halo will be cancelled and relaunch.
Clover is not in the context. Have you heard news related to clover?

Hi, heard news/rumour that Some Cresford projects could be taken over by Concord.
33 Yorkville, YSL, halo will be cancelled and relaunch.
Clover is not in the context. Have you heard news related to clover?
Awful if true
So sorry for the buyers

Though I'm really enjoying this building, I can't help but comment on the window wall they chose to use on the Yonge Street- Gloucester corner in the precast portion... Carrying over the curtain wall over the entire corner would've been much sleeker (see @Benito's last photo) and would've looked more polished

I thought the curtain wall is carrying over cover entire corner. Like to see what is the final touch.

Back