Toronto CIBC SQUARE | 241.39m | 50s | Hines | WilkinsonEyre

• Thread starter Suicidal Gingerbread Man
  • Start date
The canyon forming along the Gardiner in @wmedia's photo is so epic. Will fill out even more when this is done as well as the potential Queen's Quay twins, the Hub, Pinnacle's supertall and the Sugar Wharf towers. Some real Sheik Zayed road vibes!

A 'like' would do the same trick

No, it wouldn't really... I appreciated the comment at least. A like doesn't convey what they like about it, or the comparisons made. And it's nice to hear people's thoughts and excitement, at least to me. People are very critical and overly obsessed with a strict version of forum etiquette here, I don't get it. This kind of critical comment just makes me feel like people are going to judge my posts and that they wouldn't be welcome and has a chilling effect on posting in general.

No, it wouldn't really... I appreciated the comment at least. A like doesn't convey what they like about it, or the comparisons made. And it's nice to hear people's thoughts and excitement, at least to me. People are very critical and overly obsessed with a strict version of forum etiquette here, I don't get it. This kind of critical comment just makes me feel like people are going to judge my posts and that they wouldn't be welcome and has a chilling effect on posting in general.
I'll give a like to that!

i really appreciate raptors contribution to different threads and respect him for that but we gotta agree that he is kinda rough with forum members sometimes.

UT should plan another bar meet up. It would be fascinating to see what some of the legendary UT curmudgeons are really like in person. I'd like to think everyone is lot more amiable when they're not hunched up over a keyboard.
(BTW, this is actually a serious comment.)

@Contra, please keep the comments and diagrams coming.

Back